Boulder hardwood floors require a refinishing every few years, even if they are well-maintained. The dryness of the Colorado climate makes hardwood floor installation and refinishing a little different, but our team of professionals are ready to conquer any task.
Despite the refinishing of hardwood flooring being a common procedure, our professionals have been trained to produce the optimal outcome.
Cutting Edge Refinishing Options
Soen Hardwood provides a diverse variety of wood floor refinishing options intended to make your dream come true.
- Apply natural penetrating oils, and provide proprietary wood treatment techniques that will make your floor stand out.
- Leave your hardwood floors free of potentially harmful VOCs.
- Flawlessly apply Rubio Monocoat for premium longevity
- Create custom colors and textures that coordinate with your home’s character.
- Recreate many engineered flooring looks for existing hardwood.
- Wire brush your existing solid hardwood floors or hand-scraped floors.